I am a firm believer that knowledge empowers people and guides our actions. The following are suggested books and documentaries specific to plastic pollution. Asterisks are by the ones I’ve read or watched.
• How to Give Up Plastic by Will McCallum(*)
• Kids Fight Plastic by Martin Dorey
• Life Without Plastic by Chantal Plamondon and Jay Sinha(*)
• No. More. Plastic. by Martin Dorey
• Plastic Ocean by Captain Charles Moore
• Turning the Tide on Plastic by Lucy Siegle
• A Plastic Ocean (*)
• Bag It: Is Your Life Too Plastic
• Plastic Paradise
• The Story of Plastic (*)
What other books and/or documentaries should I add to this list?