I will start posting Giveaways/Freebies that I find out about on Twitter @thePhDSingleMom.
Freebies – Here are a list of freebies that I’ve stumbled upon and helpful in saving money.
- Baskin Robbins Birthday Club: Sign up and get a free ice cream email on your birthday and a special discount on a birthday cake. Plus a BOGO scoop offer when you sign up and additional offers all year long.
- Denny’s: Sign up for Denny’s Rewards and get a FREE Grand Slam on your birthday. (Note – you have to click on the icon in the bottom of the page)
- Firehouse Subs: FREE medium celebratory sub on your birthday when you come with a valid I.D. that has your birthdate. (Have not tried yet)
- Kmart: Sign up your kiddos for the Kmart Birthday Club and they’ll receive $5 Birthday bucks, a birthday crown, a Happy Birthday certificate AND a birthday fun pack!
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Join Moe’s e-World and get a coupon for a free entree on your birthday.
- Toys R Us: Sign up your kids 10 and under for Geoffrey’s Birthday Club and you’ll snag a free party planner with a special offer, a birthday greeting card and coupon, an in-store celebration (including a birthday crown, a balloon, and an in-store announcement), and even a birthday call from Geoffrey. (Note the coupon comes early for you to put towards their presents)
- Zaxby’s: Kids 10 and under can join the Zax Kidz Club and receive a free cookie club in the mail just for joining and a free kidz meal card mailed on their birthday.